Good teams have a history of winning. Yes, TB took Express to a braveheart. But they lost. They also lost to Empire the same day. They also lost to some very mediocre teams at NXT. I’m not saying they are a bad team. They aren’t. They are very good. But this age group is filled with very good teams. I couldn’t consider them a top team until they can prove to win consistently.
[/quote]

Well, that's a start - I have no horse in this race, but I have yet to ever see anyone on BOTC acknowledge TB as being anything other than a bad or B team from non TB parents.[/quote]

How did they do today?[/quote]
Lost to igloo, beat S2S A. [/quote]

Lost - crushed by igloo is more like it
[/quote]
Yeah and their hothead coach blew his gasket. Don't know why he's always mad, can't he accept he doesn't belong in the division?[/quote]

According to you only Bandits, Express A and Igloo A belong in this so called division. So I guess only the GS Warriors Cavs and Spurs belong in the NBA you guys are really delusional. Ill agree they are the top 3 LI teams in this age group. However that doesn't mean TB S2S Empire etc are not A teams. Grow up, again this is 12yr old Lax.