Originally Posted by Anonymous

Hey d-bag Daddy. Lets get something straight. This all started by you and other jealous daddy’s who felt threatened by a 2024 Team playing up against your older boys. I realize It doesn’t look good when your team loses to these little boys. So to make yourselves feel better about yourselves, you decide to attack our boys. A classic response to success, by losers. Let me tell you something insecure 2023 loser daddys. You poke this dog, you WILL get bitten. Badly.

Lol!!! That’s so awesome! Jealous??? Your team is a very good group that plays in a weak as [lacrosse] age group. There are only 4 good 2024 teams between LI and Md! 2023 is a powerhouse age group! We don’t need to play up to find competition... it’s all here. 5 very strong teams at least, and even the next tier provides excellent competition for them. Heck, even 3rd their teams are very skilled, as your little tiny boys found out last weekend. If you want to play up, stick to the weak New Hampshire, Upstate, And Connecticut town Team spring you chumps played at Yale. There’s not a single LI 2023 team that that your teeny tiny Wolf Pups could challenge. Saying you’re the best 2024 team is like bragging about being the tallest [lacrosse]! Lol!

Sorry but unless your rabil is on bandits igloo express or s2s you have nothing to say about 2023. Massive drop off as evidenced by these results. My suggestion would be to get him more training if you can afford it. [/quote]

Oh jeez - now we've brought out the, "if your son doesn't play on one of the top teams, they don't matter" [lacrosse]. These lax elitist asswipes are the other bane of the BOTC boards! [/quote]

Hey d-bag Daddy. Lets get something straight. This all started by you and other jealous daddy’s who felt threatened by a 2024 Team playing up against your older boys. I realize It doesn’t look good when your team loses to these little boys. So to make yourselves feel better about yourselves, you decide to attack our boys. A classic response to success, by losers. Let me tell you something insecure 2023 loser daddys. You poke this dog, you WILL get bitten. Badly.

Lol!!! That’s so awesome! Jealous??? Your team is a very good group that plays in a weak as [lacrosse] age group. There are only 4 good 2024 teams between LI and Md! 2023 is a powerhouse age group! We don’t need to play up to find competition... it’s all here. 5 very strong teams at least, and even the next tier provides excellent competition for them. Heck, even 3rd their teams are very skilled, as your little tiny boys found out last weekend. If you want to play up, stick to the weak New Hampshire, Upstate, And Connecticut town Team spring you chumps played at Yale. There’s not a single LI 2023 team that that your teeny tiny Wolf Pups could challenge. Saying you’re the best 2024 team is like bragging about being the tallest [lacrosse]! Lol!

Sorry but unless your rabil is on bandits igloo express or s2s you have nothing to say about 2023. Massive drop off as evidenced by these results. My suggestion would be to get him more training if you can afford it. [/quote]

Oh jeez - now we've brought out the, "if your son doesn't play on one of the top teams, they don't matter" [lacrosse]. These lax elitist asswipes are the other bane of the BOTC boards! [/quote] the top 4 2024 teams would bold well against the weak 2023 teams. Fact! The
reason there is more comp. in the 2023 division is because the teams are weaker. Let’s run with that for now.