Originally Posted by Anonymous
In response to the poster who didn't understand my position on WP playing up (BOTC only does 6 layers in a thread).

To be clear, WP is a bad-a$$ program. That is my position.

Fall tournaments and fall ball in general don't count for anything at the middle school level and only serves to identify what the team needs to work on during the off-season.

That WP kicked it up to 2023 tournaments to test their team is both bold and kind of hilarious.

Come Summer, I am certain they will be playing at their grade level and hopefully play and test my son's program.

I think you need to take your little wolves and go back to 2024.

Sorry guys. I'm sure you hate the little 2024 team beating up on your 2023 teams. Yeah, it's embarrassing I'm sure! But, Wolfpack has played up in tourneys, every year, since they started in 2nd grade, so this is NOTHING new. Since there are only a couple of 2024 teams that can compete with them, they are always looking for new worthy opponents. So don't expect your little nemesis to go anywhere, any time soon. They have beaten almost every 2023 team they have played. And the games they lose are like the Express game this weekend... a hard fought, ultra competitive, 2 goal loss. But more often than not, it's like last weekends performance at Yale, where they won the 2023 championship. So, you really think they are going back to 2024?? Yeah, our "little wolves" will be stalking your big boys for quite some time to come. Get use to losing. The 2024's did.

So much for the "pretend you've been there" comments a month or so ago - everyone knew it was [lacrosse] when that was posted. I have no skin in the game for 2024 and just from reading BOTC, I can't stand WP or Taz based upon then parent comments alone. Way to make a "name" for yourself.

Nobody likes wp or Taz parents, they'd have you believe it's because of jealousy and not their downright arrogance

You poke the dog, you’re going to get bitten. This dog BITES.