Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Only saw one game posted at legacy tournament, did they play any more games and if so how did teams fare?

Outlaws need a coaching change. They really should NOT be playing in the A brackets. Just because they enter in a top bracket doesn't mean they should be there.

Unless you have a kid on the team, your opinion does not mean squat. The conditions were deplorable today and only showed which teams were better at playing lacrosse in sh** weather, not which teams are better at playing lacrosse. [/quot

the excuse wagon is rolling out!! May I suggest you have your kid take up an indoor sport like bowling so you don't have to make a fool of yourself posting nonsense bs..

"Excuse wagon" after one game. Don't think so, buddy. And the only thing that hit a nerve, and continues to hit a nerve, is how all of you sh** talkers have lots to say from behind the safety of your computer screens, yet, you all went silent during those few days that you were unable to post anonymously. I just don't get why any of you care about any of teams aside from the one your own kid plays on. Worry about your own son and his team and coach.

Don't care about your team or your coach, or the result of your kids one and a half games played, I didn't make the post you are so offended by but I'm calling you out on your bs weather comment made behind your anonymous computer screen. Every kid played in the same deplorable conditions and no doubt if your kids team happened to win the tournament its because they are better at playing lacrosse and had nothing to do with their foul weather coping abilities. Stick to indoor lax it will suit you better.

JC doesn't have an indoor lax facility.

Where?