Originally Posted by Anonymous

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]What 2023 A teams did Wolfpack beat this year?[/q

Once again mistaking negativity for jealousy, talk of town is positive only in your eyes but you can keep up the front, it serves your purpose well. Humility is an obvious trait not shared by wp and Taz parents, beating teams a grade above is not some heroic feat as u would like us to believe especially in the world of lax holdbacks, two grades above maybe you have something. No matter what your kids success is on the field having you as a parent, they have already lost. Keep your self indulging we love the exposure comments coming since it's the only thing you and the other 20 or so parents have going for yourselves and it makes you feel important...

Hey d-bag Daddy. Lets get something straight. This all started by you and other jealous daddy’s who felt threatened by a 2024 Team playing up against your older boys. I realize It doesn’t look good when your team loses to these little boys. So to make yourselves feel better about yourselves, you decide to attack our boys. A classic response to success, by losers. Let me tell you something insecure 2023 loser daddys. You poke this dog, you WILL get bitten. Badly.

Lol!!! That’s so awesome! Jealous??? Your team is a very good group that plays in a weak as [lacrosse] age group. There are only 4 good 2024 teams between LI and Md! 2023 is a powerhouse age group! We don’t need to play up to find competition... it’s all here. 5 very strong teams at least, and even the next tier provides excellent competition for them. Heck, even 3rd their teams are very skilled, as your little tiny boys found out last weekend. If you want to play up, stick to the weak New Hampshire, Upstate, And Connecticut town Team spring you chumps played at Yale. There’s not a single LI 2023 team that that your teeny tiny Wolf Pups could challenge. Saying you’re the best 2024 team is like bragging about being the tallest [lacrosse]! Lol!
[/quote

Wow wow wow, once again still talking about our awesome boys and their dominating teams!! Being on one of the best teams in the nation brings with it lots of attention and jealousy as you can see. Now I know how the new England Patriots must feel . One day in the not so distant future when my kid is playing at a D1 ivy league college, maybe I'll leave some tickets at the gate for you to watch him play. But in the meantime keep up the conversation, I look forward to reading all your constructive commentary.

You will poke this dog.....LOL...Is this guy kidding me???? Must embarrass his kid on a daily basis

Really. I kinda liked that one.