Originally Posted by Anonymous
S2S is not in the conversation anymore as a top 5 club.

I could see your point there, but then what are your thoughts on the 4th and 5th of that top 5?? Bandits, Igloo and Haugen have top 3, is 4 and 5 up for grabs depending on how the rosters fall based on tryouts?

S2S still in top 5 . #4 S2S & #5 Empire Green.

I think you forgot True Blue.

Didn't forget True Blue. I believe they lost to Empire Green.

Empire green lost to the warriors and will never come close to beating express. TB also only lost because they were the only team to play back to back games. First express and then Empire green right after. On one of the hottest days. Please

here we go with TB excuses. It never ends. So let's get this straight - when you have a DECENT ( I use that term loosely) season and win a few games, that puts you in top 5? But when you lose, it's because it was hot and you played back to back games? Do you ever see a top 5 team on this board with excuses like that? no you don't. and you won't.
and I don't even think Empire Green and the Warriors ever played each other this summer so not sure where that bit of info came into this conversation.
If either of those teams keep the core kids/starters together for next season, they will beat TB again, and again