Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok. Let's change the subject for the love of god.

My son just joined a new club. A bit pricey in my opinion but it is what it is. That's a whole other discussion. I just added up all their practices and before spring/summer kicks in, they'll be at about 30 practices. So figure may June July they'll get a lot more. That's a a lot. How much does practice go towards the yearly cost per player? Some are ad various outdoor fields, winter is indoors. Just curious and trying to get some normal dialogue going.

Don't know the amount of $$ owners pay their coaches per practice, but clubs which use public school field space only require a permit. Clubs are in business to provide a service, but most importantly to make $$. But back up even further, I don't care how much you are paying for tuition, if your son's skills/game isn't improving during the season, assuming he (your son) and your family are fulfilling your roles, no amount is worth it. It's all a personal preference. you'll find some as you see here, like certain clubs/coaches and others may have a totally different take on the matter. Don't throw good money at something bad.