Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by ScottK
It would be nice if they had B+ brackets at these tournaments. I mean who wants to watch a true B+ team beat up on a lackadaisical team that tend to play in these tournaments.

What the [lacrosse] is a B+ bracket? If a coach thinks they are better than the B teams play up for better competition. Many won't do this because they want to bring home a t-shirt. If people would get over the we always have ti win and hust try and develop 12 year okd KIDS this sport would be better off!

The reason for the multiple brackets is to ensure good competition for every level of teams. The big programs that have 2 teams in our boys age bracket don’t want to play each other at tournaments. People on here always complain that one team plays down to win t shirts and how they would get killed in a true A bracket. Instead of B+ how about A, B,C brackets. Who cares. What I care about is my sons team playing a team that is a little better or a little worse. There should not be 15-2 games in any bracket. But with only A and B brackets... Sure some tournaments have AA brackets, but that’s few and far between for the local tournaments. My son has been on both sides of blowouts. It is not fun for anyone..