Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2024 has had over 8 practices since tryouts. They will continue to go twice a week until the fall tournaments are over. That will be over 20 + practices for fall alone. I know this is not 2024, but you have made a false statement. Everyday you bash True Blue. Leave us alone and no one will respond, very simple.

Did you practice twice a week last year in the Fall? From what I understand there was little to no practices last year until Spring. If the practice schedule has changed you can't claim someone is making things up. Also Fall tournaments based on a prior post is one tournament this year which is not a lot for almost 2k. You want to be left alone but look at this thread. True Blue parents are posting. The same stuff is being posted on the other threads too.You want to say what you want and don't want to be challenged. It does not work that way. People will always disagree with post. Someone posted the other day that in the 2020 thread True blue was ranked number 6 so that makes them an A team because no one challenged it. Well what the 2020 post really said was there is a new team in 2020 that no one has ever seen and they will ranked ahead of True Blue so that makes True Blue Number 7 on a 2020 thread that the main arguments for a very long time has been that there are no A teams after the top 3. So don't talk about false statements and being left alone. These post promoting True Blue are all over the place. If True Blue was good it would be annoying to keep reading these post all over the place but the fact that they are not so good results in the responses you are seeing.

I don't want practices twice a week in the fall! My kid has 5 football practices a week into November - squeezing in a lax practice once a week or every other week is already taxing their body. Talk about over doing it - then you wonder why kids burn out and walk away from sports!