Originally Posted by Anonymous

You are a buffoon. That is how it is supposed to work but if you think that is really what happened then you have not got a clue.

That's exactly how it went. And no, I have no skin in the game at all. Either you weren't there or your son is not as good as you think he is. You trash an event simply because your son didn't make the team. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Are you saying that there are only 25 or how may players that had on that team good enough to make the roster that day. If you believe that then there is no need to speak with you. The process was clearly rigged. You don't go down the line and pick random numbers and have all your players + players from the co sponsor of the even on the same team and everyone else on a different team. If you told me they did this after a 3 day tryout then I would say yes they had enough time to evaluate each of the kids and no kid outside of that group has a remarkable 1 day so his skills were miss judged. They decided who they would take after doing a few small area drills plus 3 kids from the other team

I don't even understand your post. It was a one day tryout. That's all the time they had. The team was only playing in one tournament; why would they spend 3 days on tryouts?

There were 25 or so kids on that roster that showed more skill and talent than the other players at tryout. There were very few Igloo or S2S players there. There were a lot of Express and 91. There were a handful of Outlaws, some Ducks, some Legacy and some TB. There also a bunch of town kids that showed no signs of being on a travel team. Of all of the teams mentioned, which are the best? Bandits and Express. Why are they the best? Because they have the best players. It's pretty simple. I never said that the other players weren't skilled players. I think that every kid at that tryout was an above average player, but there are only so many positions to fill. And they were filled with the kids that had the best tryout.

You're a total [ChillLaxin]wipe JS/Chan

Maybe you should get your kid some lessons. It sounds like he got the first true evaluation of his skills and it damaged your ego. How long did you ground him for after he didn't make the team? Did you let him know all of the excuses for why he didn't make it? Get used to that, dad. Sounds like you're going to be making excuses for your kid for the rest of his athletic career... which sounds like it will be about a year from now. Tell me his position and I'll list the 12 kids better than him.

Goalie - Ready set go!