Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know people tend to only care about the A teams but I am curious what people's thoughts are on B teams this year? Recon still advertising they have spots? S2S B team will have A first showing, People are saying the Igloo B team gained some new talent. Thoughts?

Recon A isnt strong so not sure how a B team would Be? The benefit of S2S B and Igloo B is that they practice with their A teams, so they get solid coaching, and it’s like being on a scout team in college; you always have to “play up” to your competition in practice. Solid plan.
solid for the B players not the A players. Not a big fan of that .

Hypothetically; Lets fast forward a bit. One kid plays on 91 top team and the other plays on Recons top team. Now both of those kids enter the same showcase(s). Is it possible the kid from Recon may in fact receive more offers from top collegiate schools than the kid from 91 top team? I think it all depends on the schools needs and the individual. Take a peak at some D1 rosters, what's the average size (height/weight) of the smallest player, then do an overall average. Point being, I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth paying some of the outrageous tuition fees asked by some of the top clubs. Just a thought.