For the record, it was just my opinion. I am not professing to know what's best for everyone. You are free to do whatever you thinks is best for you and your son. Just one man's opinion. [/quote]

I think it sounds really fun. My son really wants his team to make. Money well spent? If it creates some good memories and the kids have fun I will be happy.[/quote]

Could not agree more, that is what it is all about. Basically, a great family vacation to Denver with a few lacrosse games thrown in.[/quote]
A great family vacation is a trip to Montauk without a couple of games. [/quote]

I would have agreed with you 15-20 years ago, but Montauk is now overrun by hipsters and celebrities, probably cheaper to go to Denver[/quote]
and Denver is expensive airplane tickets for the family, no beach, and over run by potheads.[/quote]

Either way, spending time with the family is what counts...some of the best times and conversations I have had with my son are during the car rides to tournaments...no distractions...no xbox...and as far as this year goes, no Fortnite...