Originally Posted by Anonymous
TB gives a lot less than other clubs that is why they are less expensive. Less practice time, less tournaments and less expensive tournaments. The older years they are not invited to the top tournaments. Even the younger years they don't go to the best tournaments. They go to the less expensive tournaments. They are not a full year program. Close to $2,000 for what you get is actually expensive compared to the other teams.

My two sons have played with TB and they practice as much every other week in the fall (one of my sons teams has been practicing weekly since mid -August this season), about the same or more during PAL/school season, and then 2 times per week thereafter through the tournament season. They attend the same number of tournaments as they had with other programs, five to six. Winter training was extra, but that also was in line with other programs they've played with. How is that less than what other programs offer? Further, how is that a scam?? Personally, I am not looking for tournaments during the fall nor during the spring - both of my boys have more than enough to do with football and then school ball during those times to be traipsing around to tournaments in addition to those other commitments, so I see that as a benefit, not a downside.