Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm going to ask two simple questions to True Blue parents and hope I get an honest response. But seeing what true blue parents are posting ihere my bet is that I will get a name calling answer. Do you think it is a conflict of interest for the owner of true blue/the coach of the 2023 team to be giving private lessons to certain members of the 2023 team for an extra fee? Also Do you think it would cause favoritism to those kids who pay the extra fee as opposed to the kids that are not paying the extra fee for the private lessons?

First off, what proof do you have that it is a TB parent making these comments? 99% of the posts are anonymous. This site is a troll's wet dream.
To answer your question, as a parent of a TB player, it is possible that there might be a conflict of interest. It would be foolish for the coaches to jeopardize the teams' chance at winning and becoming a desirable club to play for by favoring a potentially less skilled player because he takes lessons from the director. However, every club has it's "extras" at a price. Shooting/defense clinics, box lacrosse, optional training, etc. Additional training for a fee is not TB exclusive. It is par for the course in the club lacrosse scene.
Let's be realistic here. You asked these "simple questions" not to get an intelligent answer or to gain any useful information. You are just trying to stir the pot trying to seem as if you are not doing so. Which team does your son play for?