Originally Posted by Anonymous
Disagree on that one. You get a lot for your money with Warrior Games and it was a great experience. Top players play for the top teams. Who do you think they’re gonna take for an all-star type team to represent LI?

The 2023 Warrior Try-Outs last year were a JOKE!!! After they ran the boys through drills to supposedly get an idea of their skill levels, "so they could divide them into two equivalent teams", two teams were assembled: One made up of 91 Bandits and Express Haugen and the other everyone else. The team of gypsies dominated play over the 91/Express team, but the roster when it came out was comprised of 90% 91/Express players? They were the only team to lose at the Warrior Games by the way.

$185 fee to find out that the team was basically decided before they even walked on the field. Fool me once shame on them, fool me twice shame on me! If your son is not on one of those two teams, save your money and get your son some individualized training or pay for a tutor for their weakest subject, it will be much better spent. Anything that J.S. has a hand in, will never be objective. There were many better players at the try-outs that day that were not offered a roster spot, hopefully they will all stay home this year.

The best was when the director said kids that couldn't be at the tryouts sent highlight videos. Really!!!

I remember that. Now that was hilarious.