Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]
Couple of things. No, no one sent once video and made the team. They said that, but everyone’s on the team was at tryouts.Yes, there were too many Bandits on that team. The little righty attack, the little lefty attack, the twin that doesn’t face-off and one of the defenders. With that being said, there was no one there that was substantially better that would have made a difference on the team. All of them were in 2nd group that didn’t come in until the second quarter. And they were not happy about it. But, the overall experience was very positive. My son plays mid and he was on and off the field as much as anyone else. Warrior did an amazing job of creating bonds between kids from different teams and even different states. Many people rip it saying it was a joke, it wasn’t. They say the tryouts were fixed, they weren’t. With very few exceptions, the best kids at that tryout made the team. Quick question about Brine for anyone that was there; was it a straight 2023 team or was it a 2023/2024 or 2023/2022? I’m considering it for my guy this year since Warrior was so good.

Ha ha. You've got to be kidding me. Your statement above basically means that there are no good players on any other teams on LI. The goalie from legacy was the best out there that day and he didn't make it. He was one of 3 players that was on the hand picked team at tryouts that did not play for express or 90 + 1.

Too small.