Originally Posted by Anonymous
Recon is having supplemental tryouts. Anyone know which team they are trying to fill?

Recon

Looks like 2024, 2025, and 2026/2027.

Looks like the younger groups from 2022 kids and down, including 2023 team. From the past post, 2023 team lost a few people to TB. Not good at all, most good players are already committed to a program this late.

Why is it not good at all. I don't think they ever came on here saying they are trying to get to the WS or anything like that. Maybe a kid decided to play after all and would fit right in with the team. Please stop it people they are in 7th grade.

i think he was more saying that if they are looking for kids to fill out rosters now, there's probably not much to choose from-quality and quantity. 2023 they are still trying to do 2 teams, not sure which one or both has # issues. the other years they have just one team i think. fact is there are a lot of clubs out there to choose from.

91-2
express-3
empire-2
legacy-1
s2s-2
knights-1
e3-1
outlaws-2
recon-2
icon-1
force-1
bluefish-1
dodgers-1
24-1
t24-1
team li-1
tomahawks-1
turtles-1
fl$-1
ducks-1
hitmen-1
mamas-1
true blue-2
igloo-2

35 give or take, plus a couple i forgot, plus throw together teams, plus kids that just play town.

Where is Igloo on this list? You seem to know a lot about other clubs. Igloo will win wsl this year.