Originally Posted by Anonymous
Haugen's team is carrying 6/7 more kids than last year. Such an embarrassment. Kids won't even see the field and still want to go along for the ride. Daddy coaches with the big guy keeping his fogo son on the field too long. This team will be lucky to last the season.

AJ's Loyalty to some of the boys and their families on the team will be the teams downfall. They picked up a big middie from P/T, but he is not a play maker, he doesn't pass the ball, and will not succeed against a decent defense. Channy is still trying to sell the first and second 2023 teams, that they are both going to the WSYL, hopefully no one on the second team is buying that crap. For those families that are paying the increased tuition to play on the first team with an inflated roster, you need to have your heads examined, especially if your son is not already receiving quality minutes on the field. For all tournaments other then the WSYL, they will play only the top players (including the WSYL ineligible players), and then you will get hit with an additional charge to go to the WSYL, and your kids will again not see the field, because Channy wants to repeat last years victory. $3,800 plus the WSYL fee, travel expenses plus, is not worth just being able to say your son plays for Express' first team. Without time on the field, your son will not develop into a better player down the road, when it really becomes important. P.T. Barnum said "There is a sucker born every minute", as long as people keep paying, you can't really blame the directors of all of these travel organizations for accepting the money. As always, buyer beware!

You completely blow any credibility by speaking poorly about the new mid from PT. He's a great player and very nice kid. Too bad the NY families accused him of being a holdback when he played with Dukes Nationals against LIE.

I wasn't speaking ill of the young man from P/T, my point was that his addition to the team is not going to solve the bigger problems that exist with the team, nor will it improve the situation for those boys that spend most of their time on the sideline.

My mistake, I misread it. " he is not a play maker, he doesn't pass the ball, and will not succeed against a decent defense."

Prime time dad just sign your name. You've been trying to pump your son switching and his impact on express. Your the one ruining it for your own kid while making an a** of yourself