Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Which organization is the best at teaching, training and developing the kids to become better lax players? I'm not asking for the best or top team but for the lacrosse club that teaches and produces better player.

Everyone will give you a different answer, but look for the one that keeps the sticks in their hands the most. Love them or hate them, but 91 includes weekly trainings all winter and then both teams supplement with box training and tourneys so you’re getting training a minimum of 2x a week. I think Igloo offers weekly winter clinics too, but last year they were in Queens. Not sure what Express does, but I think the do some box tourneys. Not sure about the training though. A lot of the smaller teams have awesome coaching, but may not have access to the same amount of time as the bigger clubs.

Express does 3 fall tourneys, 10-15 fall practices, intensive winter skills training by top instructor George Powers and box

F$G runs many clinics throughout the year, during Sept. and Oct. they have a clinic once a week plus an hour and a half of practice time, in the fall there is another two hours a week of indoor clinics, in the winter they do box. They keep the kids busy all year round.

True Blue has 10-15 practices, 1-2 tournaments in the fall, winter training indoors from Coach Cat, and then summer ball begins.

You couldn't pay me to have my kid coached by JC. Total tool bag.

What is your obsession with JC, we get it you don't like him, move on. The guy is a good coach and is great with the kids.