[/quote]

No way true blue 2021 is an A team. Who have they beat? True Blue 2020 team got crushed by a Long Island 2021 team. If that is your standard of a A team you have no clue. Look at the tournaments true Blue enters. All awful. It is people like you who have no clue of what an A team is and keep coming on here saying your team is A that frustrate people to no end and results in the negative post about your team. All true blue teams are B level no matter how many times you say otherwise and no matter how many names you call people.
[/quote]

Again: another ""AA or B" idiot (and I'm being kind with the term "idiot") - thanks for making my case for me . . . ![/quote]

Don't knock the AA, A and B system because your kid is on the bottom of that and can't make a good team. If your kid was on an A or AA team you would be in full support of calling teams B. You know it. I bet you are the guy that says hello to everyone face to face and would never call anyone a name to their face but comes on here and starts the name calling. Can't win an argument the last resort is call names. Trust me you are making True Blue look bad with your post. We all know your response already but go right ahead and say it again. I for one will not respond to you again and I hope no one else does either. If True Blue enters AA or A tournaments see you on the sidelines. Good luck to your kid who has to put up with you.
[/quote]

Missing the point - according to you bozos, there is no "A" - you all cite the "AA" teams, which even I don't disagree with, but then everyone else is B or lower. By your own definition there is no "A". It's asinine!