Originally Posted by Anonymous

Smarten up people and stop handing over your hard earned money so easily. Before shelling out that amount of coin, ask yourself; a year from then, will the Warrior Games make a difference in the over all scheme of things?

All of the people that are trashing the Warrior Games obviously didn't attend. I was there with my son and it was awesome. The kids had a great time and they were able to spend some time meeting and befriending kids that they normally play against. You people that say it was fixed are off your rockers. Was the team made up of mostly Bandits and Express? Of course! Those two teams make up many of the top players in the age group. Many S2S and Igloo kids opted not to try out, instead playing in the Brine games. There were still several players on the team that were not on either of those teams.

Furthermore, the reason that there's "crickets" for the All American Games this year is because many of the top players will be playing in Denver. Most people figure tha that's enough of a monetary commitment for 12/13 year old boys.

Oh stop it tell everyone how the tryout was done and how the teams were split at tryout. You can't have a team of all Bandits and Express players on one team and everyone else at the tryout on the second team. Then last minute they said oh we are looking at video that will be sent in by players. People are not stupid if you were there to watch the tryout and you would understand why people won't pay to tryout for a team that's already chosen.

Ok. The tryout started like every tryout. Kids were broken up randomly into groups and rotated through different drills. Drills that determined which players showed the most skill. Then, for the second half of the tryout, the kids that were deemed most skilled went on one team (the players were mostly from Express and Bandits because those teams had many of the best kids that were at the tryout). The second group of players went on the other. During those full field scrimmages, some players on the second team showed to be better players than expected. Similarly, some players on the first team did not shine. When the final roster was assembled, most of the kids from the first team and 3-4 kids from the second team were invited to the games. That's how tryouts work.

You must be JS or Chan. Either way, you're a total fool. That's the problem with your shams, you keep telling yourself that you're not crooked, but the public knows your a bafoon. I was there, I saw, and my son listened to the bs speech. Go back to your blow hole.

Sounds right. Person must have some skin in the process to post that type of reply. Believe me, they will sell your the Brooklyn bridge if you pay for it.