Originally Posted by Anonymous
After reading this thread I have come to the conclusion that True Blue is the most annoying team on Long Island. Please stop talking about how good your team is. No one cares. Especially since your team has been inconsequential.

Ain't heard nothing til you stand on a sideline with them! Red cups in hand. The drunken display is down right embarrassing.

I've been to numerous tournaments since these boys have been in 3rd grade. At every single tournament every single sideline parents have red cups. I've never seen any TB parent out of line and in all honesty never seen a parent of another team out of line. 99% of the time all parents are routing for there team. So again its obvious you don't like TB or the parents for whatever reason but stop the nonsense, none of that is true. Good luck to all during tryout season and whatever team you son lands on.

And what's your explanation for the coaches? Screaming, cursing and trying to intimidate. He leads by example and these lemming parents follow this disgrace!