Originally Posted by Anonymous
What was the score of their game against Igloo?

6-5[/quote]
Igloo vs TB score = 16-4
Igloo vs S2S score = 6-6[/quote]
TB is ranked behind 3Village, and a few others.[/quote]
Yawn..saw this movie already.
[/quote]

Listen Im a TrueBlue parent and a realist. We beat S2S A 6-5 lost to Igloo A 13-2 (Thats the score not all the other scores that were posted) and we beats S2S B 8-3. Bottom line Igloo was the best team there and S2S and TB are pretty equal they play 10 times it would probably be a 50/50 split or either team wining that 6th game, it could go either way. The S2S B game against TB was a lot closer because all the non starters played majority of the game middies played Defense Attack played Middie etc. All I can tell you is its a long time until the Summer season and JC will have TB ready to play. Call us what you want A,B,C,D don't bother me one bit. Im here for my son to learn get better and have fun. This is a true assessment of Monday, have at it Dads rip this post apart if you like but its 100% truth. Oh 3Villages is an excellent town team but I don't think they would beat us, just my opinion.[/quote]

So you only beat a team that has been together for less than 2 months by 5 becuase of your second string? Doesn't say much for your bench strength! Either that or S2S B will dominate the B bracket.