Originally Posted by Anonymous
Outlaws Will surprise everyone thus April - we have practice set up all winter and will come out of the gate in force, see you all in April

I can vouch for that. We have a whole new team. The worst players left and now we're stacked with top talent and the best coach in the 2023 division. We'll be top 3 in the Spring. You'll see.

Rabble-rouser...you don't have a kid on the team. No one who does would come on here and make such a statement. Why don't you get a hobby or do some charity work to occupy the obviously abundant amount of free time you have on your hands instead of coming on here and trying to start something.

So what the heck are you doing on here. Seems like your have obviously abundant amount time to get on here and respond to a so called Rabble-rouser. Don't take it out on someone else if you're stuck on the Outlaws.

Ha ha ha. Great reply to that Outlaw.

The last two statements are so dense and I am guessing the same person. The Outlaw parent stated no Outlaw parent would come on BOTC and make a claim the team will be "top 3" in the Spring. The person didn't say he/she doesn't come on BOTC. Many people go on BOTC to get a laugh and occasionally read something interesting. You are just a silly person that really has no life. Your son will realize you are a jerk when he leaves for college. Your wife, who probably already knows you are but stays only for the kids will also leave you when your son leaves the house. You will be left a shell of a man but you will always have BOTC.

A man talking from experience. I guess your ex-wife kept your crystal ball, along with your jewels when she threw you out of the house.