Originally Posted by Anonymous
warrior all America???? Crickets!

Not crickets. People were fooled i mean scammed big time last year by the tryouts. JS hand selected the teams pretty much and told everyone thank you for your $185 donation. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. So if a lot of people do it this year it may just to have their kid go against some of the best kids in the age group. We all know it's a donation to the JS/Chan teeth whitening fund

Smarten up people and stop handing over your hard earned money so easily. Before shelling out that amount of coin, ask yourself; a year from then, will the Warrior Games make a difference in the over all scheme of things?

All of the people that are trashing the Warrior Games obviously didn't attend. I was there with my son and it was awesome. The kids had a great time and they were able to spend some time meeting and befriending kids that they normally play against. You people that say it was fixed are off your rockers. Was the team made up of mostly Bandits and Express? Of course! Those two teams make up many of the top players in the age group. Many S2S and Igloo kids opted not to try out, instead playing in the Brine games. There were still several players on the team that were not on either of those teams.

Furthermore, the reason that there's "crickets" for the All American Games this year is because many of the top players will be playing in Denver. Most people figure tha that's enough of a monetary commitment for 12/13 year old boys.