Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 3rd Express team I think White (?) is just bad. Shocking they are that bad with so many kids on the sideline. BBL team and S2S looked good

BBL had about 5 men on their team who did all the running and shooting. Not many subs on the sideline to make parity with the other clubs they faced.

S2S looks legit for a club that's brand new. I don't think they had any games as team before yesterday. There was a solid core that I saw.

The BBl team had to have kids that were older on it. Those kids were huge! Not sure they could have played in the North group but didn't belong in the South. The 3rd express team had no chance. Can't be fun for those kids. I felt bad for their goalie. Thats a big nut to pay to get slaughtered every tournament. S2S was impressive for their first time out as a team. Even with a kid barfing in the field they won. They will be a contender in the spring. The Hitmen had the easiest schedule of the day. Would have liked to see them play S2S.

Hitmen should reach out to S2S to get a game scheduled. More of this should go on.