[/quote]
Totally agree with this. Really does sharpen their skills and you can see the difference come spring.
[/quote]

My kids team practices once a week all winter. That is enough. Its basketball season. He focuses most of hi time there for the winter.[/quote]
Wow, your kid sounds like little Michael Jordan. Stick with basketball, it's his thing. [/quote]

Way to burn your kids out - they'll be luck if they're still playing lax in a couple years![/quote]

I am burning my kid out because he has 1 lax practice a week? This post was asking if the kids play box in the winter. My kid goes to his once a week practice because it is a requirement for his team (that he choose) He plays other sports because he likes them. What's the problem? This board makes no sense. In onr breath people are putting down the organizations that don't practice enough. Then they put down the ones that practice too much. As for playing other sports, I think that is a good thing.[/quote]

No - the guys who criticized you for not having your kid hoops and box. Keep up, will you?!