Originally Posted by Anonymous
A and AA 2023 teams are igloo, 9d1, express, s2s, true blue, outlaws and empire. Can argue some of these may not be an A team but it is a real struggle because most teams are not A level. If any other Long Island team goes out of state and plays A or AA teams they will be crushed. In fact most of these teams will be crushed by out of state A teams. True Blue struggled with out of state A and B teams.

True Blue is true "B".

Thank you for always thinking about TB, I'm sorry your kid didn't make the A team.

Is True Blue or Express holding anymore tryouts?

This has nothing to do with True Blue. Facts are facts. True Blue did not do well at NXT against B teams. The point was there are not enough teams to have a AA catagory. The hold back argument does not change things. You can't call hold back teams AA. Those who have older kids know you have only seen the start. Wait until 8th and 9th grade when out of state teams start to reclass kids. You will see teams with 100 percent turnover from the prior year and some being made of mostly hold back and reclassed kids with 16 and yes from Canada sending 17 year olds to play Long Island 14 year olds.

They were in an AA bracket. How is that playing against B teams? Your jealousy is comical

Another smart guy with a son that is a B player on True Blue that does not know what it takes to be an A player or team. Just because a bracket is called AA does not mean it is has AA teams. The Sons? AA? The Sons went clean two years ago and cut all the Holdbacks so you don't have that excuse. Those teams may have felt like AA to True Blue because True Blue is a B team. Trust me when I say no one is jealous of True Blue. Second rate organization. Every board has True Blue parents claiming to be an A team. If you are good and A or AA you won't have to keep convincing us. The loss to the Sons does not help your claims of being an A team.