Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm going to ask two simple questions to True Blue parents and hope I get an honest response. But seeing what true blue parents are posting ihere my bet is that I will get a name calling answer. Do you think it is a conflict of interest for the owner of true blue/the coach of the 2023 team to be giving private lessons to certain members of the 2023 team for an extra fee? Also Do you think it would cause favoritism to those kids who pay the extra fee as opposed to the kids that are not paying the extra fee for the private lessons?

No other clubs' personnel offer privates to players? What world do you live in?? You're critiquing one club's actions when that is the status quo! SMH. And while the practice COULD lead to conflicts, are you aware of any pervasive and/or specific instances thereof with respect to TB and this? It would seem to me that there is agreed upon conflicts with the some of the big three programs and their coaches as it relates to the privates they coach for - older ages than this board, but relevant in that there are all kinds of conflicts within club lax in general!