Originally Posted by Anonymous
True Blue never beat S2S

I can't wait for every half decent team on LI to bury True Blue this year. True Blue is the worst team on Long Island for many reasons mostly the smack talking, red cup holding parents that think they are the s#$t

They paid half their new players to join TB this year from other teams, so they may have a good roster, but If i had to buy a team, I would except them to be #1 too.

TB charges $1750 they make so much money that they are scholar shipping all new players just to be good, you are a moron. How about they are a good team, well coached and some parents out there realize that and think there son could become a better player being coached by a College coach.

How about the coaching staff and the success they have brought in different players. Top players who were sitting behind daddy coaches sons got fed up with it. You all are morons thinking they give out scholarships. Your just jealous they left your teams

So , you are saying that there are no daddy coaches ( including asst's) coaching TB. Remember you are under oath.