Originally Posted by Anonymous
TB took express to a braveheart in a Championship game a couple of months ago and should of won! Igloo hasn't played anyone in a year. I think you are being a little premature in your rankings. STS added some new pieces and so did other teams. I guess we will find out at the WSYL when all the teams with the holdbacks have to play on a level playing field for the first time!

Good teams have a history of winning. Yes, TB took Express to a braveheart. But they lost. They also lost to Empire the same day. They also lost to some very mediocre teams at NXT. I’m not saying they are a bad team. They aren’t. They are very good. But this age group is filled with very good teams. I couldn’t consider them a top team until they can prove to win consistently.

Well, that's a start - I have no horse in this race, but I have yet to ever see anyone on BOTC acknowledge TB as being anything other than a bad or B team from non TB parents.

How did they do today?

Lost to igloo, beat S2S A.

What do you expect it was so wet outside how were the kids suppose to play their best, if it was dry outside the results would of been much different.

Wow - you win the dumbest comment on the internet today. I guess it was only raining and wet for one of the teams playing! What a donkey!