Originally Posted by Anonymous
The competition tosay was a joke. Besides GC and BBL nobody was competing in the red division. The 91 team was beyond terrible. I can't believe Icon still exists at this age. The older teams are decent but this grade is terrible. If that was Recon A they have fallen from previous years. They were all over the place. Empire white.....what can you say. They need a C bracket. The Orange division wasn't much better. Express looked ok. The Wolf pack didnt look as strong as usual but they play up so you can't say much. I was surprised that Massapequa did so poorly. Did they have a lot of turn over from.last season?

GC should have been in the other bracket. 91 team lacked depth and teamwork, Icon and Recon showed what teamwork can do for average talent. GC and BBL had both talent and teamwork. Tristate was just as bad as 91, just got lucky playing Empire.. Empire is just a mess.

Thanks for the expert commentary, mommy. You are an [lacrosse]. Obviously, you've never played the sport, because you sound like a jacka$$. Go back to the field hockey site.

Poor guy... Reliving your glory days through your son's low b level lacrosse.. You were on the team in HS, I remember you, you handed me a water bottle when I came off the field...

Hey, I know you. Now you are getting me coffee every morning.