Originally Posted by Anonymous

You are correct but look at the match ups. Select plays the warriors and if they don't loose by too many goals they can end up in 2nd place going into the playoffs.

True, but that’s to be expected. Have you ever seen the Bandits schedules? Total joke. The Warriors get forced to play the tougher teams while Bandits play their 3rd string and save their top players for the playoffs. Every tournament is the same. You still have to beat the teams to win. No one gives a crap about playoffs. It’s about who did you best to get there.
I

I kind of agree about the Bandits and LI tournaments playing no one in the first round with that said they can play and compete with anyone and win 95% of there games. Warriors are not that good and after they breeze through there bracket they will lose to either S2S, Igloo or TB they can't compete with them. S2S and TB should be a competitive game and Igloo should win it but you never know thats why you play the games, good luck to all….

I think the playoffs will be Igloo vs Outlaws and Warriors vs S2S. Most likely Igloo vs S2S in the final with Igloo taking the win. I think TB is a good team, but I’m not sold on them yet. They had one significant win all last season against the Warriors, but lost to Empire the same day and then got destroyed by BL and Rising Sons at NXT. They really haven’t played too many teams yet. Scrimmages in fall mean nothing. Tournaments in fall mean just a little more. I think the top three are still Express, Bandits and Igloo, in that order. Then there’s a drop off.

Do whats your predictions fir the B bracket?

I would think bbl and outlaws gold maybe? Don't know if s2s has played a game yet. Force, white, hitmen basically even.

Outlaws will win the championship. Guaranteed.