Originally Posted by Anonymous
True Blue never beat S2S

I can't wait for every half decent team on LI to bury True Blue this year. True Blue is the worst team on Long Island for many reasons mostly the smack talking, red cup holding parents that think they are the s#$t

They paid half their new players to join TB this year from other teams, so they may have a good roster, but If i had to buy a team, I would except them to be #1 too.

TB charges $1750 they make so much money that they are scholar shipping all new players just to be good, you are a moron. How about they are a good team, well coached and some parents out there realize that and think there son could become a better player being coached by a College coach.

How about the coaching staff and the success they have brought in different players. Top players who were sitting behind daddy coaches sons got fed up with it. You all are morons thinking they give out scholarships. Your just jealous they left your teams

Wonder why they never went to play on TH when they had to pay to be on the team??? Shocking, not really. Dangling free tuition in front of people, then boosting how kids came to you b.c they got tired of the teams that helped develops them. But at least you admitted that TB is screwing over the other families. It's one thing to say the tuition is for pract space and extras, but i guess TB banks cash to recruit kids to play over the ones that paid. Wait to next year when those scholarshipped aren't anymore and see what happens.

I wouldn't want my son coached by a D2 college assistant coach who is a hack and try's to intimidate Ref's when he's losing.

Explain exactly how JC is a hack - explaining would require specific details. And i'd rather my son played for a coach that yelled at the refs than a coach that verbally rips the heads off of his players - saw way too much of the latter last season from some of the 'top' program coaches.