[/quote]

That Gold coach should replace the Select coach, and that is an honest fair assessment.[/quote]

Don't hold your breath, select coach is the owners son, it's like daddy ball. Outlaw B parents were over heard saying, it's the same old thing with their coach, when their kids were down 7-0. [/quote]

Daddy ball is when a coach has a son on the team playing. While you were listening intently to other conversation on sidelines, did you notice the team they lost to outscored teams 31-4 in three games. They should have been in other division. Guess there were no quiet whispers you over heard concerning that. “Heard over saying”, LOL what’s next “you don’t have skin in the game” or my favorite “I have a friend who is on that team”. You’re a funny guy. Don you feel better now or are you “taking it one day at a time”. [/quote]

Okay Skippie, how about the other two games? Excuses, excuses. Talk to your organization, they assembled the brackets. Didn't have to listen intently, I should of said, some Outlaw parents were over heard saying it's the same old thing with their coach. Feel better now? Be mad at yourself and no one else. LOL
[/quote]

Ok, so know your listening to conversations between coaches and parents on other teams in a middle of a tournament, then run on here to share what was said. Didn’t know you had such deep concern about Outlaws. Weird that one would do that, no? You also heard that conversation when they were down 7-0 right? Like, did the coach call a timeout and have a mid-game meeting with the parents and you ran by whistling in background to eavesdrop. Which lie are we going with? Not mad bro, just pointing out you’re full of it. But I think we’re getting somewhere, you have a weird obsession with the outlaws and worrying about them. Mad your kid didn’t make Select team and put on Gold so you left for another clubs B team maybe?
[/quote]

LOL - the poster is not saying the Outlaws parents were saying that TO THE COACH - he's saying there were saying, "it's the same old thing <with their coach>"! IE, they were saying whatever wasn't working with coach before is still not working! LOL - nice little tirade you just went off due to a misinterpretation - what a maroon! And no, I am not an Outlaws parent, nor was I there, nor did I hear about any of this - just reading this board and amazed at your post after reading the string.