Originally Posted by Anonymous
How did S2S B do?

Anyone? Are they a legit b team? How many games did they play? How did they look?

First time they ever played a game together outside of practice, and they looked very good. Definitely legit. They held TB to one goal by halftime. Goalie, Defense, Attack, and Midfield will be very strong come Spring time. Nice coaches and the kids were polite. Kudos to them. Thank you to TB for playing them.

what was the final score? true blue is good i'm surprised it was only one goal at the half. thanks for the info but i guess your son is on the team. seems kind of rosy outlook no disrespect intended. good luck to them though. plenty of time for all the teams to get work in before summer starts.

I stayed and watched the game after my son played. 1st half S2S B held TB even though it was played all at their goal. Score at the half was actually 2-1 TB. Goalie made some good saves and the defense held their own. Second half was a different goalie for S2S (not sure if they made other changes) He let up 6 goals and the defense didn't look as strong. Not sure if TB played at full throttle (coach was screaming like the game meant something). Final score was 8-2. Team has potential. Considering it was their first time playing as a team, they did ok. Curious to see how they do in the spring. Are they playing any tournaments in the fall?