Originally Posted by Anonymous
What a bunch of phonies, so there is an inherent danger to kids who play with older kids? Yet all of you eagerly send your sons into this environment. So, you're either really bad parents, or you don't believe your own nonsense. Which is it?

Your an [ChillLaxin]! My kid loves the sport.It is a youth sport. Youth sports need age rules put in place. That's it. Why would any parent not want age rules put in place?

So if he loved guns you would let him play with those too? You wrote about the “dangers” and the risk associated with it but you still send him out there, but I’m the [ChillLaxin]? Okay

You are replying to a another poster after my original post - for some reason, so many here on BOTC feel that when they disagree with another poster that somehow there can't be more than one person that disagrees with them. Anyway, since you are slow on the uptake, let me say this again . . . veeerrrry slooowwwwlyyy . . . for the intellectually impaired: I put forth a premise by which an attorney COULD THEORETICALLY put forth a claim for such "dangerous" conditions. I further stated that those claims may not, but more importantly (!) need not, be true. (I also made zero comments on my opinions on whether such a premise was valid as my opinion would play no role in any lawsuit brought!). The point being (again , for dense!) is that should such lawsuits be brought using such a claim, the defendant(s) very well might feel that a risk of not prevailing at trial -OR- that it would be cheaper to just settle than to prevail in a full trial would bring about a settlement. Yet, you continue to ascribe the above to be my opinions and feelings about the circumstance - which is to say, short and sweet, "You're not the sharpest [ChillLaxin] in the shed"!