Originally Posted by Anonymous
First of all loser, you dont even know if I have a son that plays for 91.
I was responding to your disgusting idea that you could refer to anyone as charity cases.
91 coaches should be ashamed to have a parent like you associated with their team.

And lets see stunad, if you cut 10 kids from a normal 22-24 roster then you are left with 12-14 kids. Not enough to field a team.
But as everyone knows 91 added a few mid season that they underhandedly took from another team. So after cutting 10 kids you would have 15-18 kids. Still not an adequate number for a competitive team.
Truly math is not your strong point. Although I doubt you have any strong points.

And doesnt say much for you that you want your son playing for a team where the organization accepts kids, according to your description, to pad their own pockets. As I said before, seems your raising your kid to be a loser just like yourself.
Loser.

First of all Einstein, 91 will add about 5 new AND better kids from tryouts to get the roster to 21 and be done with it. Then after the heartbreak of not making it sets in for your boy, you can go over to the Geese or some other lesser club. As long as my little man gets his, then it’s all good. Winners win baby!

Your a blithering stunad.
Seniliity seems to be checking in, because you dont even remember what you wrote.
You wanted to cut 10 kids to get down to a smaller roster. If you add 5 after, why did you cut 10 fool.
Unless your saying you have 10 kids (almost half your team) which by your opinion cant play.
Wow! What parent wants their kid on a team with a dipwad like you and your kid on it. Not so many now after reading your ignorant ranting.
I certainly would not have my kid trying out for a team that allows a blockhead like you to be a part of it.
But you keep paying loser. You dont even realise that your the sucker.

You finally have it!!! Cut 10 who are not good enough or are just terrible and add 5 better players.
If the 91 staff do the right thing then the team gets better across the board. The organization has to do it! No more favors, legacies or hopes for potential. Real Lax guys won't need 15 hours to see that your kid doesn't fit the mold but they must focus their try out camp efforts on identifying and selecting the better players. Mine will be chosen as he'll dominate and if he is not one of the best, then cut him, but that's not happening. Cull the herd or survival of the fittest, call it what you want. Let junior come on down and give it a shot, or stick with your club where you all get along that won't have guys like me or players like my son. We prefer to be with our own kind, WINNERS!

And please learn to check your grammar and spelling before calling anyone an stunad.

I called you something worse. The moderators changed it to stunad you stunad. So loser you just insulted the moderator. What a fool you are.

So the 91 coaches can pick good players this year, but couldnt in the past?
Your just spinning your wheels, digging yourself into a bigger hole. You make no sense, which probably means your kid lacks brain cells as well. And with you as a dad, it wont be long until he is completely passed by. Its the smarter players who actually end up ahead in the end.

And plenty of people read this blog and just like me wont be intetested in trying out for a team with a parent like you on it.

Lets see then how many of the directors and coaches want you on the team after reading this. And believe me they read it. They may say they dont, but they do.

And from the posts it appears everyone knows exactly who you are.
Sucker!
[/quote]

You think people know who I am but you will never know. All that I know is that the team is getting better and my son is going to dominate as usual. Everyone with any sense of what it takes to play lacrosse will fight to have us as a part of their team. Enjoy eating our dust.