Originally Posted by Anonymous
I would like to wish all the people that are Born August 17th, 2006 a great 2025 Express year..... Good Luck! We know who you are and you have been measured............

Wow!!!how do you know the kids dob? deep down are you a little ashamed you posted that? If that dob is true, and he was born before the Aug.31st cutoff date then regardless if it is only 14 days he should be playing with with the 2024's.

There is no age cutoff to play on a grade based team. Why can't anyone comprehend that??
If this is true and the boy is born on 8/17/06 and playing on a 2025 Express team, it is only cheating if the kid is currently in 6th grade. If he started school late and is currently enrolled in 5th grade then he is not breaking any rules.

Do I agree with it?? Doesn't really matter.....this is what happens with a grade based system. I would love to see an age based system, at least for youth -- really don't care what the cutoff is (Jan 1, May 1, Sept 1). Want to move to a grade based system for 7th/8th grade and beyond for recruiting purposes, go ahead.

except the Express kid is in 6th. Cheating Cheaters.

How do you know what grade any of the kids are in? Do we ask for report cards?Oh!! we leave it up to the parents? Looks like that is working out real well. I don't give a rats lax what grade any kid is in. I want to know how old the kids are!!!!

^th grade and too old....double whammy....cheating cheaters!