Originally Posted by Anonymous
What a bunch of phonies, so there is an inherent danger to kids who play with older kids? Yet all of you eagerly send your sons into this environment. So, you're either really bad parents, or you don't believe your own nonsense. Which is it?

Your an [ChillLaxin]! My kid loves the sport.It is a youth sport. Youth sports need age rules put in place. That's it. Why would any parent not want age rules put in place?

Why would anyone want to change it??? It’s a system that has proven to be successful. The players who have been through the LI club system have become some of the best to play the sport. Your son is either too small or your hero is Katelyn Jenner.

Before you say “it’s going to take a serious injury before the system changes”, keep in mind, I’ve been hearing that since my eldest played youth lax a decade ago. The only thing that gets hurt is the pride of the fathers who think their kid is a dwarf god.

You are both missing the point.Its not about the size of the kid.Its about the age of the kids there playing against at the youth level. If my kid is to small for this division he will also be small for the on age competition. Don't throw the height thing around in Youth sports. If he is undersized down the rd. he will have to pack on muscle to compete.But that is post puberty and is a different ball game.