Originally Posted by Anonymous
What tournament did the nuts beat channy?

It was in April/May of 2017.

Are you really discussing who won a game between 9 year olds to determine the best team of 5th graders? You really need help. As far as I see it it’s the first time since they started in K that we have 5-6 competitive teams with each other. You should all be happy about it. Whether people want to believe it or not, the studs in 3-4th grade will not be the studs in middle or Hs. The only ones that think that are the only ones that don’t have older kids. The true studs will come from nowhere. Who wants one dominant team in 5th grade anyway? Be grateful there’s finally some fun lax to watch and let the 10 year olds enjoy playing a game!

Channy's team was 10/11 year olds based on the stories I'm hearing.

When are the owner's of these clubs going man up and make age based teams?They will still make the same money!!! The parents will stop the name calling and accusing the coaches of cheating when they win. The parents would respect the quality of good play and everyone would get along much better on the sidelines knowing that it is a fair playing field.

There is a 2024 on the Channy 2025 Team. Young or not, that is cheating. CHEATING, CHEATERS!!!!

Nuts beat Express in the 2016 summer. It was their first outdoor tournament. It was two seasons ago. Let it go. I think it was the same season that Blast lost to Garden City two times.