Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=LaxFacts]I have to say, not being a 91 parent, the 3 day evaluation camp is an interesting move. The worst case is kids get 3 days of lax camp. I actually think people will send their kids just for the camp. One thing I would like to see is clubs consider is completing their invites for each top team and sending out a 2nd set of call backs for the other teams. The rationale is that some kids just go to tryouts to make the top team and reject the 2nd team invite. [/quo

I like the 3 day camp concept, for the money they are charging, its a fair deal. Also did anyone hear about one of the 91 older team coaches splitting and starting their own club or is it just another rumor I was told on the train. or is 91 adding another club to their portfolio.

United coach. Saw the tryout flier and that's all I know. Rumor is the Ducks are breaking off from 91 as their admin and geographically this could be the replacement solution. But just spitballing hut makes sense. United hates being classified B team.