Originally Posted by Anonymous
No but he will come in when your superstar fakes an injury to get off the field so he doesn’t let you down. Enjoy your mixed nuts and keep wearing your kid down.

Such a hater. Why be that way? It would appear to the casual observer that you might benefit from letting your son have a little fun. Maybe if you ask nicely, (and it's a weekend when your little tyke doesn't have one of Channy's 10 fall tournaments or a private with Channy Jr,) your son can run free with the 'Nuts.

Life is short, it's fun to be a 'Nut!

Looks like Blast is actually following the mantra. Let’s play in only in really weak tournaments this fall against B teams and developmental teams. This way our kids will get some t-shirts this year, because it won’t happen in the summer. SN is the worst example of sportsmanship in youth lacrosse. It’s disgusting.

So sad! Only a really insecure person feels a need to insult other teams!
And I can guarantee you my kid will be in the field playing a lot more than yours. I feel bad for your kid. You want him on a team just to say he is a part of it. Not allowing him to actually enjoy playing it. Have fun cheering on the other players on the team, while ignoring the fact that your kid is really wishing he could be on a team where he can play rather than watch. But he is too afraid to tell you.

Keep telling yourself that. You Hugger coaches are a joke. Actually, I can’t call you coaches. You’re insecure fat and bald dads that know nothing about lacrosse.

Even sadder. You are so paranoid. You assume it’s Nutz coaches always responding to you. But I’m not a Nutz coach or a Nutz parent. There are others on this forum that think what you say is “disgusting”. No one is interested in your team bashing. Start concentrating on having fun with your kid, rather than using your kid to try to be something you wished you had been in your youth. Grow up.