Originally Posted by Anonymous
Glad he is moving on. Cheating is something that gives someone an unfair advantage. if 2 kids are 10 or 2 kids are 11, one kid is a stronger student then the other. The 11 year old in 6th grade is born in October, the 11 year old in 5th grade is born in October too. How on earth does that give either kid or team an advantage on the lacrosse field. Any sport actually. If someone can explain how that is an advantage, I'm all ears.

You're wasting your time trying to rational with this person. He/she is the only one that has a problem with it, which clearly means it's personal. My guess is that this other kid bumped his/her kid down on the depth chart or off of the chart entirely. He/she's clearly irrationally obsessed, but will do nothing but complain anonymously on a website. That is the quickest way to lose credibility.

So why have any rules at all? So if Express is playing a Team that has no holdbacks and they know that, does he have to sit? Stop making stuff up. It's ridiculous. And let's set this straight, my son is first quarter 2007, and on grade, doesn't play for Express, although Channy asked as he does with so many because he is so loyal. I'm glad my son chose to stay put.

So if your kid didn’t get bumped on Channy, then you must be a Blastard. You people will never stop making excuses about why your team has fallen so hard. FYI, it’s because of you nuts on the sideline.

BTW, since Fall Classic is a 91 Tournament, you must know that your coaches made sure that you didn’t have to play Express North in pool play. Could you imagine the outcry if you lost to them twice in a month! You lunatics would be emailing and calling anyone that wears orange! It would be like losing to the Garden City town team all over again!! Such a joke!!

Wrong again, but I can certainly say it will be so much more fun every time your sons team gets beat. Just remember that your son isn't better, he is just older.

And you wander off to review the schedule and rip 91 but your son and his organization are playing down to win. And you say other parents are nuts! As the saying goes, pot, meet kettle.