Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Ducks team is an A team. Are they as good as the Geese or Express, probably. not. But nobody claimed that. But they will beat any B team easily. I know that because we played them. So they should be playing those A teams and enter A brackets, which they do. Please stop with the insults.

The fact remains, why can't these tourney directors match up teams accordingly? Just make a few calls and try to get a few teams in. Blatant does a great job with this and that's why I like when we enter their tourneys. Their brackets are usually balanced. For Monday, I would rather play 2 games and make the 3rd game the winners bracket game. So what that means one team only gets two games. That's better than losing 15-0.

You are therefore agreeing that Ducks can’t compete with Express or Geese. Express and Geese are A teams. That means Ducks are not. You’ll see Monday.

Ducks have no defense and no attack. Middies are their whole team

Are you seriously debating about 10 year olds, playing in a fall tournament??

Uh, that is the whole point of this thread. This is the one place in the world where you can debate 10 year old lacrosse. If such is not your cup of tea, than don't read the thread. There is a really big internet out there - I am sure you can find something that interests you.