Originally Posted by Anonymous

Dude I can see the sweat dripping off you right now.
You know everyone knows and just called you out "high pitch eric" who tried to play coach with mixed nuts.
And of course everyone outside your team knows who that is, and coaches on your team and off.
Most of course have been laughing behind your back for years, because of the whiny fool you and your kid is.
Noone wants any part of you or any team your on. Keep dreaming loser.

Let me get this right. You just called a 10 or 11 year old boy a whiny fool? Because you want to attack his dad who you think is posting here but have no real idea who it is? What a dumb butt you are. Beyond dumb. I'm not even sure how you've survived this long in life.

You are correct that I should not have brought in the kid. And I withdraw the part about "what your kid is".

I allowed myself to sink to his level in replying to him, based on his repeated insults of other kids he termed as
- losers
-who never should have seen the field even in blowout games
- are not good enough or terrible
- dont fit the mold
- charity cases

But I find it interesting that you quickly respond to criticise 4 words added to the end of my sentence, but have not responded to the absolutely horrific statements he has made about multiple other kids on his team.
Which leads me to believe that your just a crony of his looking to deflect.

So you can criticise me all you want, but I realise when i overstep and take ownership.
Unfortanatelly, you pal there, is the disgusting human being he portrays.

And your response criticising my 4 little words, but not addressing the insults he slung out against other kids on your team, only show how deeply embedded in this 91 team is a complete lack of true sports ethics.

And it also proves even further that we are all right that it was "high pitched eric" who had tried coaching mixed nuts.

Now the quuestion is whether the coaches and 91 organization
- the ones he termed as the greedy people at 91
- the ones he feels didnt have the ability to pick talented kids in last years tryouts
Whether they have the balls to cut a cancerous person like him from the team.

Only time will tell, and it will say a lot about the organisation.

Meanwhile, its questionable what decent parents with talented kids will want anything to do with your team. I defenitely dont.

I'll break it down so maybe you have a chance to understand:

You assume you know who the poster is. You don't.

You can't prove it is the person you *think* it is because of the nature of this site.

The post could have been written by anyone. It is not very hard to pick a few choice words and make something sound like another person wrote it.

You are attacking a person based on an assumption. You are calling a person names, attacking his child and so forth based on assumption. One that is likely false. That is slander. Go ahead, look up the word. With your spelling and grammatical errors, a dictionary might do you some good.

It is intriguing to me that you care so much for a team you have no desire to be a part of. Thank you for your concern. We're fine. You may move along now.

Again you prove I and other posters are right by your complete lack of response to the insulting statements made by the poster against half the players on your team. You seem to care a lot about that poster but not about any of the other players on your team who were slandered by him.

Again proving your a crony of this "high pitched Eric" and just trying to deflect.

And i have no concerns about the extent of my vocabulary or my grammatical ability. It clearly far outpasses yours. But thanks for your concern. Why dont you take your own advice and move along. And tell "hiigh pitched Eric" to do that also.