Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happen at NLF yesterday. Last two NLFs someone lost in the semis before they could get to Chan

They soften them up for you so Chan doesn't have to really shorten the bench. Say thanks, your son got to play.

You all need to wake up and look in the mirror. 91 and Chan are doing the exact same antics and you are all falling for it.
- both are overloaded
- both take kids from other teams mid season
- Coaches on both care about winning more than about developing their kids
- Both make promises to parents at the beginning of the season to get people to sign on, and then do whatever they want
- Both play shallow and not deep, so you fail to actually develop your team for the long run

What this weekend proved is neither of you are really superior. You both played flat in the first half of your games, and relied on keeping benches super tight to try to catch up. While the other teams rotated their entire team.

What does this mean? It means in the long run your both going to be passed by since your first line players are not that phenomenal since both teams were struggling.
The teams that play with depth and develop all their players will be the winners as the kids get older, and when it really counts.
Because it doesnt count now. Their in 5th grade. 5 years from being looked at by colleges. 7 years from college. Wake up. Your wasting their childhood and only lining the pockets of the owners of the organizations.

And this tournament showed there is plenty of competition outside of Long Island. Nepotism is your worst enemy.

You have no clue about what you’re talking about. It sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself you made the right choice in the club you brought your son to. So, he plays for a B club. It’s okay as long as he’s happy. Express and 91 aren’t getting passed by any time soon. They’ve got the money, the marketing and the contacts to stay at the top regardless of your opinion of them.

Sigh. So sad. The inevitable response as the paranoia sets in because the truth hit a nerve.
Every other team is the B team, and they are all so unhappy and questioning their decisions.
Yet doesnt that mean that all you play against are B teams and in B tournaments.
That might be too much for your limited brain cells to handle.

Moving on. So Money buys you the top. Thank you for telling me. All this time Ive been teaching my kid that its hard work. And what we all should be teaching our kids is money will get you anywhere you want to be.

With that mentality your kid is sure to grow up to be a fine human being.
Cue the laughing.

Express and 91 love you. They just keep saying " show me the money" and you keep dishing it out.

Meanwhile the only ones deep inside questioning their decisions is yourself. Because your scared you wont be on top. Thats why you both keep taking the [ChillLaxin] out of each other, as you each try to claw past each other to the top. What a wonderful picture for the family photo album.

And of course your scared, because there is no loyalty here. There are so many parents who are willing to pay the bill who have kids with more ability. Its only a matter of time before your kid is replaced in the lineup.

But dont worry, you can stay around. Just keep paying the bill. The more the merrier.

What a wonderful experience. I really want that for my kid. Sigh.
Cue the laughing.