Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think Its ok because I am the parent!!! A coaches job is to coach/teach my kid. That's it. Cheating???You say cheating, but you are ok with a kid who is born in March or June etc. of 2006 and the kid is in 5th grade?Technically older then the young 2024??? Sounds like you are the proud parent of a hold-back child to get an edge on the only sport he can. You sound scared. Don't be, they are the same age.

Sorry pal but the rules are the rules and you are a Cheat! My son is February 07 and easily on age. Birthday lottery winner but poor tax planning.

Sadly, my son has already been told this phony holdback story by your sons teammates who willingly talk about him behind his back. Then the other Express families are snickering about what kind of parents you and your wife are. They are polite, but most are just saddened by the whole sordid deal. One or two whose kids got screwed by you and Channy want to confront you but it's hard to go against the scum. We all know that you know better, it's just wrong and what you have chosen to do disrespects everyone.

Any victories for the team will be hollow, and worst of all your son knows he is a 6th grader playing down. I hope it doesn't eat at him, but it absolutely should eat at you.

December birthdays are THE REAL lottery winners AND great tax planning! ;-)