Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anybody hear from the Express yet? Couldn't been too hard with 50-60 kids at tryouts.

That's 60 A level players for Channy to develop. He will generously offer each young man a spot and will likely start with two teams of about 22 or 23. Then he will collect about 3500 bucks each and get started on his two A team world dominance plan!

Throughout the year Channy will recruit and add and add and add more A (and A+) players from across the world to the rosters until the sidelines at tournaments look like Times Square at rush hour. Don't complain as you don't want to get kicked off the Train!

Last step of the plan is making a third team of A+ players once the total signed up gets to around 70 ! There you have it, The prediction here is that Express will have three teams in this grade by next summer. It will be a great experience, I can assure you, In Channy we trust!

Oh, did I forget the part where he laughs his way to the bank?

A lot of choices out there, have at it and have great season. I personally am looking forward to next 10 months and having my son playing for the Express. In my opinion they offer great coaching at this age and great training. Is it free, no. But if I don't like the cost or anything else, I am free to go elsewhere.