Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ohhhh! Did I hurt your feelings! Im sorry. But im really just holding the mirror. Im not responsible for what you see.

So your a Michael Phelps fan. Unfortanatelly, you dont really grasp the meaning behind that quote. And you actually just called yourself a loser.

Hmmm. Too confusing for you. Well i will break it down for you.
Both of your teams concentrate on who is the current winner. Thats why you continually argue and insult each other back and forth because you cant stand when the other team is winning. And you do the same when any other team beats you.
You are the Losers who focus on winners.

Winners focus on winning. They dont focus on winners. They focus on the goals they set to achieve the final result over the long term. They see the positives in other teams who achieve success and seek to incorporate it into their own team. They acknowledge their weaknesses. Losing becomes an opportunity to recognise the weaknesses and improve on them. They focus on their development in order to be future winners.

Yawwwn! So now you should stop overfocusing on me and take your own advice and move on. As I said, I did that hours and hours ago.
Cheers.

For someone who moved on hours and hours ago, you still seem to be posting about it quite frequently!![/quote]

Only replying to your obsessing. Sigh. So sad.
Spock out.